Thursday, January 24, 2008

Yes! More Snow!

Don't be fooled by the cold, frosty view out 'our window'... I love this! I made a new batch of cocoa mix a couple days ago, we've got lots of coffee, and I'm warming up the crock pot.

The snow turns us into children. Both Chris and I, when we got out of bed went directly to the window to check on the snow. We were not disappointed! Jonothon asked if today was a 'snow day' - I chuckled and reminded him that home schoolers don't have snow days - we just exchange shoveling the driveway for P.E. (He didn't think that was terribly funny...).

If you don't have snow where you are please enjoy some of ours! Blessings on your day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a winter wonderland! Looks like fun, but I think I'll take our sunny cold weather about now. Remember Mt. Rainier? It's been a bright shiny beacon the last few mornings as I drive across Lake Washington. The highlight was this morning when she was surrounded by orange and pink sky. And, yes, I was driving to the west, so I had to look over my shoulder to see, but even a glimpse now and then was spectacular.

Feel privileged. I've never left a comment on a blog before in my life.

Jan