Friday, August 22, 2008

Facebook...

Oh my, I'm jumping into 'weblife' with both feet! Joined Facebook this week and have already connected with some great friends from college! How cool is that?!

(Are YOU on facebook? Find me and let me know!)

What's been happening in the past few days?
Running FOUR paper routes every day this week at 3AM (instead of the normal TWO).
Auditioned for the Holland Chorale - and made it - rehearsals begin Sept. 4.
Proctored an exam at JCI in Holland - a Manpower job.
Worked some Private Duty shifts with Royal Care Home Services.
Cleaned out the garage - okay, HALF of the garage.
Completed all lesson plans except Science - my least favorite subject to teach.
Joined FACEBOOK - such a techie I'm becoming!
Got books from the library on crocheting... need a new Christmas afghan this year.
Thursday night - Bible Study at Maranatha church - Daniel, by Beth Moore.
Great report from my oncologist.... everything looks great!
Had a chest exray and mammogram - both came back normal and clear! Yea!

Not writing much this morning. Going to go do my Beth Moore Bible Study in Daniel. Man! That woman can teach! What a gift! Can't wait to jump into today's study.

Bye!

No comments: