Thursday, September 4, 2008

Hit the ground running!

Wow! We had a great Labor Day with good friends at our home! Then on Tuesday, we hit the ground running, with our school studies. Spanish will be fun! And Jono's already skipped some math and is into the next book. His first year of High School will be heavier this year, but we are up to it!

This week is a tough start, because I'm still running the paper routes at 3:30 am each morning (Jono is on this week), then we come home and go back to sleep for a little, get up and start schooling, and for the past two days, I then go to work from Noon-5pm, while the boys finish their studies by themselves. I get home at 5:30 and have to leave by 6:15 for Holland Chorale rehearsals....

I got home tonight at 10:15 pm, now I'm having a bowl of cereal, blogging, and trying to listen to John McCain's speech. Soon I'll be in bed, getting a little sleep so I can get up and do it all again tomorrow.

Good night!

No comments: