Sunday, February 3, 2008

His Grace is Enough

It was playing on the radio as we drove to church... "All of You is more than enough for all of me; for every thirst and every need. You satisfy me with Your love and all I have in You is more than enough." And then we sang today in church... "Your grace is enough. Your grace is enough for me."

And that is the prayer of my heart today. Asking the Spirit to quiet my heart and focus my thoughts as LIFE stares me down. Chris is still looking for his next ministry position, his income will end in about one month, the house we are renting is on the market, I'm trying to find employment outside the home, and today we think the transmission went out on our van (so it's probably "goodbye" to the van).

I'm frustrated at my tears which flow so easily today. I guess I hoped my faith would overcome my feelings and I could 'rise above' it all. But God made me with emotions and when I bury my head on His Almighty shoulder He can handle it.

I will declare my trust in Him again! I know He is good. I know He is able. I know He has a plan for me (and my family). I know He wants to focus my heart on Him. I know He will provide. I know He wants to be glorified in my circumstances.

Are you trusting in Him? Remember... His grace is enough!

- Lori

No comments: